We just updated our list of Top Kratom Vendors in April, 2020Every month we buy kratom products from different kratom vendors and test their quality. During the last 6 months few of the top Kratom vendors failed to maintain their top position. However, TGM Kratom proves itself to be the #1 Kratom vendor. Here is the updated list of Best Kratom Vendors for Dec, 2020, check it out.
Most people reduce the restlessness and tension that come with pain and anxiety by consuming prescription medicine or meditation. Kratom is the other good alternative. Apart from fighting anxiety, Kratom comes with other health benefits like pain relief, boosting energy, and reducing depression. Now, which is the Best Kratom For Anxiety? Before finding out the best kratom strain, let’s know first about anxiety, panic attacks, and its symptoms that will help us in finding the right solution in Kratom.
Having feelings of anxiety or panic attacks occasionally is considered to be a normal way of life. But at times, both of these feelings may persist and one can find himself/herself in a continuous cycle of agitation. One is said to be suffering from an anxiety disorder or panic attack. Many people around the world suffer from anxiety disorders and panic attacks.
- Use of Kratom in Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Which Kratom is Best for Anxiety?
- List of the Best Kratom Strains for Anxiety
- 1. Green Kratom – Best Kratom For Anxiety
- 2. Green Malay Kratom – Best kratom for social anxiety
- 3. Bali 10x-Kratom – Best Strain for Depression
- 4. Red Bali Kratom for Pain and Anxiety
- 5. Red & Green Maeng Da Kratom – Best Kratom Strain for Bipolar
- 6. Green Borneo Kratom – Best Kratom for Depression
- 7. Indo-Green Kratom – Best Kratom Strain for Anxiety and Depression
- 8. Ultra-Enhancing Red Borneo Kratom
- 9. Bentuangie Enhanced Red-Vein Kratom Extract Powder
- 10. Red Kali Kratom
- Kratom Dosages for Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- The Verdict On Best kratom For Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Use of Kratom in Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Kratoms are psychoactive plants that are found in Asian countries such as Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, and Malaysia. The leaves of these plants contain many active compounds. These compounds are called alkaloids and contain Mitragynine and hydroxy mitragynine.
Does Kratom Help Anxiety?
When Kratom is used in the recommended doses, the alkaloids present act on the receptors and bring about antidepressant effects. This interaction with the opioid receptors assists in improving the mood of an individual as well as lower their anxiety. As a result of this, Kratom is regarded to be important in the treatment of symptoms that are accompanied by anxiety and panic attacks. To clearly let you know, yes, Kratom helps in anxiety and depression.
Which Kratom is Best for Anxiety?
As we know, Kratom comes originates in different places and comes in various vein colors. Also, each kratom strain features its pros and cons. This might be very tricky for a new user, therefore, research and testing are recommended. Also, choose a reliable kratom vendor who offers quality Kratom for anxiety. A good vendor should be trustworthy, reliable, and informative. Also, take the prescribed dosage.
Since there are very many varieties in the market, it’s always a challenge to choose the perfect Kratom products. If you’re a newbie to consuming Kratom, worry no more. In this guide, our question is, which Kratom is the best for anxiety? Let’s take a look.
List of the Best Kratom Strains for Anxiety
1. Green Kratom – Best Kratom For Anxiety
Green Kratom is not new to many Kratom users. It comes from the Malaysian mountains and rainforests where the soil has a unique composition and rich to make the plant’s cell wall strong and tough. As a result, the green pack delivers exceptional results to the user. Also, the effects of this green Kratom tend to last quite long. Additionally, it is special to be used because it has high sedating and stimulating effects. To produce Coastline Kratom products, the largest leaves are usually harvested while the stems are removed resulting in a very potent powder. The Green Kratom Pack will only cost you 20 dollars for 100 grams. Some vendors will offer discounts on bulk products.
- The fresh, aromatic smell
- Mentally relaxing and stimulating; best of both worlds.
- Powerful, reliable and long-lasting effects
- Available in various forms like powder and capsule
- If used in excess, it might be very stimulating for anxiety.
Here comes another Kratom for anxiety from Coastline Kratom. The green Vein Malay is well-known for its sedating effects. It is also an analgesic in nature. The Kratom has a very unique scent that will not only help you to relax but also enhance mood to overcome social anxiety.
In terms of boosting energy and pain relief, the Green Vein Malay strain isn’t that popular when compared to white and red cousins, because it provides moderate effects in these fields. However, it comes readily affordable in most stores. You can obtain this product online and 100 grams will only cost you at most 20 dollars. Arguably, if you buy in bulk, you’ll get sensible discounts from the vendors.
- Has a special, distinct, pleasing smell
- Fights anxiety and brings relaxation mood
- Comes with a friendly price
- Available online from 5 kilograms
- Offers only minimal boost
3. Bali 10x-Kratom – Best Strain for Depression
If you’re looking for reputable Kratom for anxiety, then consider Kratom leaves from Bali. The leaves are usually darker compared to other strains. This is because of the relaxing and painkilling effects brought by the green and red mixture. Kratom extract powder has nootropic and sedative effects when used in high doses, although a high dosage might be too strong for some users.
In most cases, this Kratom is sold in a concentrated powder or capsule form. One thing to note is that appetite might diminish greatly or grow when taking this product. However, this depends on the user’s genetic make-up. The Kratom comes with affordable prices of around 20 dollars per 28 grams and 150 dollars per 226 grams.
- It soothes anxiety
- Good quality and perfect powder texture
- It is quite potent for rain relief
- It comes with nootropic effects
- May decreases or greatly enhance appetite
- Fast stimulating effects at a lower dosage
- In when taken in excess, it is extremely sedating
4. Red Bali Kratom for Pain and Anxiety
The Bali Kratom offers the effects of mild stimulant, analgesic as well as euphoric effects. The White Vein Bali has a very calming effect that comes with the need and desire to sleep. For individuals who find it difficult to fall asleep or stay asleep because of anxiety disorders and panic attacks, the Red Vein and Green Vein Bali Kratom strains are recommended because they both have sedating effects that are very strong.
Many consumers love Red Bali Kratom because of its numerous health benefits. Apart from being the best drug for anxiety, Red Vein Bali also offers improved mood and pain relief. It is common than others because it grows faster and produces large, potent leaves. Nonetheless, its effects last for a shorter period compared to other strains. With that, you’re supposed to buy large amounts because the rate of consumption is high. With around $20, you can easily get 100 grams and for 1 kilogram you’re supposed to pay up to $90 to 200.
Remember that Kratom is categorized into two types depending on their overall effect: sedating and stimulating. The red vein Bali is known to be more sedating, thus being a good analgesic for a person who suffers from pain and anxiety. That’s what makes it one of the best kratom for pain and anxiety.
- The Kratom is budget-friendly
- Pain-relieving plus sedating makes it a good analgesic
- The attractive, strong and fresh aroma
- At high doses, it may cause side effects like nausea
- Effects only last for a shorter period
- Some batches have dry and rough texture thus not perfect for aged people
5. Red & Green Maeng Da Kratom – Best Kratom Strain for Bipolar
Another outstanding Kratom for anxiety is Red Vein Maeng Da. It comes from potent leaves that feature a tough and strong cell wall. Typically, this a good indicator that its effects will simply take longer and bring dramatic results to the user. Thanks to high levels of 7-hydroxy mitragynine contained in these leaves. This is a paramount alkaloid that provides pain and stress relief. Surprisingly, its sedating effects don’t decrease or diminish but raise the focus and concentration of the brain. 28 grams pack will cost you 12 dollars while the bigger one of around 100 grams will cost you at most 40 dollars in any online store.
These are the strongest Kratom strains that come with pain-relieving, mood-enhancing, and stimulating effects. The strain is available in three varieties which are red, green, and white veins. The Green Vein Maeng Da is considered the best for anxiety and panic attacks since it has both mood-enhancing and stimulating effects. It has proved to be helpful in social situations that are stressful and assists one to be more productive by increasing their desire to do so.
- Wonderful aroma
- Analgesic (Pain and stress relief)
- Low chances of negative effects
- Effects last very long
- Inconsistent results
- Too relaxing effects for use while socializing and working
- Effects may take a longer time to kick in
6. Green Borneo Kratom – Best Kratom for Depression
This particular Kratom strain has a high concentration of hydroxy mitragynine alkaloid which is a chemical compound that makes the strain stronger than morphine. It makes the Kratom strain an agent for mood enhancement, analgesic, and a potent relaxer. Many Kratom users prefer using it because it tends to have low chances of side effects however strong it may be. It gives its users flexibility when it comes to dosage.
The Kratom strain is mainly available in green, white, and red vein variety of colors. The Green Vein variety is considered the best choice when it comes to anxiety disorders, depression, and panic attacks. The White Vein Borneo is known to offer pain-relieving and stimulating effects while the Red Borneo is ideal for pain-relieving.
7. Indo-Green Kratom – Best Kratom Strain for Anxiety and Depression
Have you been fighting anxiety and not getting positive results? If yes, Indo Green Vein Kratom could be your awesome solution. This powdered Kratom is manufactured from the large potent leaves found in the plant. Mathematically, the leaves measure 8 to 9 inches in length. Also, it contains quite high concentrations of alkaloids that bring healing effects. Because it is made from potent leaves, you’re advised to take in a small dose as your body adapts. It acts as a painkiller and mood enhancer. Most laborers in the US and Southeast Asia countries use it to fight anxiety after long working days. Imagine that 28 grams will only cost you $20, meaning that the Kratom is price friendly.
The potency levels of the Indo Kratom are very similar to the Borneo Kratom however its sedating effects are minimal. As a result of this, it’s considered an ideal option for individuals whose productivity is hampered by their anxiety and bipolar disorder. The strain is mainly available in the varieties of white, red, and green vein colors at the best kratom vendors.
The Red Vein Indo is considered a mood-elevating, analgesic, and sedating substance. The Green Vein Indo blends both the effects of pain-relieving and relaxation with minimal stimulation. On the other hand, the White Vein Indo is regarded as the most stimulating kratom strain for working out between the three and therefore very ideal for individuals suffering from anxiety and panic attacks.
- Delivers quick and fast results
- Made from potent leaves hence effective
- Pain and stress reliever
- Both sedating and stimulating
- Inconsistent results
- Has side effects if used in excess
- Always in small stocks
- Has an irritating taste
8. Ultra-Enhancing Red Borneo Kratom
Just like other Kratom strains, this Borneo powder comes with sedating effects, therefore, it can assist you to gain mood and relax. Nonetheless, this powder may only be consumed for aromatherapy. Red Borneo is made by boiling more denser Kratom resin, then mixing in strongly concentrated alkaloids. These alkaloids work by giving off healing attributes even if it is only through smell. Red Borneo is superb AND Combats anxiety as well as chronic pain. The powder costs 30 dollars for a 5-gram packet.
- Nice texture and color
- The earthy, pleasing, convincing and relaxing smell
- Has concentration levels of finest healing alkaloids
- When consumed in excess it can cause nausea
- No large packets offered
9. Bentuangie Enhanced Red-Vein Kratom Extract Powder
The powder is very different compared to the common Kratom powders available in the market. It is made using an unpopular Kratom strain and that’s the reason why it’s hard to find. In the real sense, it provides anxiety relief and slow but intense relaxation even though it’s just mildly sedating. The best thing to hear about it is that Bentuangie Red Vein’s effects last longer hence effective. Simply, any pain, fatigue, and anxiety can be alleviated for hours. Many specialists recommend users take powder during the afternoon. Still, you can take it during the evening hours. It’s excellent for unwinding. The powder costs $20 per 28 grams while 226 grams cost $147.
- Pleasing scent
- Has long-lasting healing effects
- Mood lifting relaxant
- Has inconsistent results
10. Red Kali Kratom
Most people have tried to suppress anxiety by taking pharmaceuticals but they’ve enjoyed little or no results. However, this powder from Original Harvests provides deep, awesome relaxation and can eliminate fatigue, stress, and insomnia. Different users describe it as a mild version of the Bali strain. Vendors offer several Kali varieties, but among those varieties, red vein kali tops as the best and most sedating kratom. Thankfully, it may boost your focus, increase your moods, thus suppressing all anxiety symptoms. With 28 grams you’re only supposed to pay $16.
- Milder compared to other strains
- Effectively relieves all sorts of pain, anxiety, fatigue, and insomnia.
- Cheap price but good quality
- Offers consistent results
Kratom Dosages for Anxiety and Panic Attacks
The right Kratom dosage requires one to try out different dosages and determine the one suitable for him/her. Dosage is usually affected by factors such as age, weight, condition prompting their usage and the form of Kratom to be consumed. The following is the guideline for the dosage to treat anxiety and panic attacks;
- One to three grams. The effects of this are those of a mild stimulant
- Three to six grams. These effects are moderate and normally deliver a balance in stimulating and mood enhancement.
- Six to eight grams. These effects are stronger and very helpful with severe anxiety and panic attacks.
Anxiety & Panic Attacks
This is a health disorder that is mental and usually identified by certain feelings of anxiety, fear, and worry. It is mainly caused by stress, trauma, personality, mental disorders, drugs, and alcohol.
Types of Anxiety Disorders
These are the most common ones;
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) – these are feelings of anxiousness or worry that last for long.
- Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) – this is the fear of being criticized, humiliated or embarrassed and it is usually intense in social situations.
- Panic disorders- this is an intense feeling of anxiety that is combined with other physical symptoms and is usually overwhelming.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – this feeling is mostly triggered by a traumatic event such as accidents and wars and last for longer periods.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) – this is an unwanted thought and fear that leads to anxiety and other repetitive behaviors. It is usually ongoing.
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorders
Its symptoms include the following;
- Fatigue and weakness
- Excessive worrying and restlessness
- Difficulty in concentration
- Increased heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Lack of sleep
Panic Attacks Disorder
This is a sudden occasion of fear that is intense and triggered other physical actions where there is no danger or cause of danger. They are usually very frightening and one might feel like he/she is having a heart attack or dying.
These attacks usually happen suddenly and at any time. The following are some of the signs and symptoms of panic attacks;
- Fear of losing control or dying
- Always sensing impending danger
- Rapid heartbeats
- Sweating, trembling and shaking
- Nausea and chills
- Feeling of dizziness
- Headache and chest pains
The Verdict On Best kratom For Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Kratom use to treat anxiety disorders and panic attacks shouldn’t be regarded as a miracle. One should aim to find the root cause of these conditions in him/her and effectively treat them rather than treating their symptoms.
Having said that, it’s now simple to identify the best Kratom for anxiety. Choosing an effective Kratom strain is important because it will solve your anxiety problems as quickly as possible. Apart from solving anxiety issues, most of the above products also come with other benefits like pain relief, fighting stress, and insomnia. Of the above, the best pick is Coastline Kratom Green Kratom Pack. The Kratom is safe to use, effective and has potent healing effects.